Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Rejection"

In school last year, I was walking with my friend Abigail, and some boys (I won't say their names) were playing an entirely, completely stupid game they made up called, "Rejection." It's a game were (I know because they had done it so long) they just run around asking girls out, and if the girls say no, the boy gets a point, but if the girl says yes, they boy yells, "Rejected" in their face and runs away. We watched one of the boys do that to a 4th grade girl, and then he ran toward us and asked me, "Will you go out with me?" I said, "absolutely not!" He said, "yes!" then turned to Abigail and asked her what he'd asked me. She was more clever in her answer, however. She yelled, "Rejected!!!!!" in his face and kicked him in the shin. He fell over like a bowling pin in a strike. I was shocked. Abigail is a perfect, A+, role model student, never mean or aggressive in her life. I wonder why they still play that game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Ems Kitten Korner - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart