Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm sorry, I don't speak dentist..

Yesterday, I went to get my regular, every six months teeth cleaning, and they looked at my tooth x-rays, to see that on either side of my mouth, on the teeth right after my eyeteeth needed to come out within a couple of days, or my adult teeth would come out horizontally! My mom said she wanted them to just get them out so we would not have to make another appointment. They put a pink gel on my gums, them gave me some shots, and started working. When they gave me the shot, I tried to ask my mom, "was that a shot", but I said "Wathaot" so she said, "I'm sorry, I don't speak dentist." I almost choked. The only problem with those 2 teeth being gone is that it now hurts to chew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Ems Kitten Korner - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart