Sunday, February 12, 2012

Emmie's Logic, Wisdom, and Wit: Number One

I have decided to post interesting stuff I come up with that will fall under the categories of logic, wisdom, or wit. 

Today's will be both logic and wit. It is travel advice. If on a bus, train, or airplane, and you are sitting next to a stranger, DO NOT speak to them if their icebreaking statement is:
  • So, do you believe in unicorns? 
  • I swear, the cornflakes in my cereal bowl this morning looked just like you!
  • These seats smell weird. 
  • Did you know that baby pacifiers taste like feet?
  • Does this smell like chloroform? (Thank you, Uncle Travis! <3)
  • While you were in the bathroom, I went through your luggage, and I found out that we use that same brand of toothpaste!
  • Did you know that squirrels are the devil's oven mitts? (Thank you, Miss Piggy? :D)
  • Do you like yams?
  • Do you want to hear about my toenail collection?
  • I was on my usual street corner last night. Where the heck were ya?
  • I am required by law to tell you that... (pretty much anything starting with those words)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Ems Kitten Korner - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart