Hey Everybody! I am here at 6:30 PM with my BESTIE! Her name is Abbee, and she is shortish (I added the ish to be nice, she is short.) and she is fun and crazy and freakishly flexible... really, it is a bit disturbing. She is mentally deranged, and I would like to give you some of her wisdom. She is not aware of this until now, so it will probably be a bit odd. Well, here goes.
The awesomely crazy person that is my gymnast friend sayeth to thee: "Um, those who are mentally deranged will win... every time. Also, I love Emmie, and she is cool. BTW, never say squeezed; say squozen! I luvvs ya'll!" Hmm..... For now, we will pretend that made sense. Also, for now, I cannot put a pic of me and her on the 'net, because her mom will freak out a bit.




0 comments:
Post a Comment