Sunday, April 1, 2012

Random Debate: Spoons vs. Lightbulbs

Hello. I would like to talk about the importance of spoons.

I am here to discuss how much more important lightbulbs are than spoons.
Spoons are the eating utensil of choice for the 1,000 families I surveyed (there was no survey)
Without lightbulbs, we would be forced to use torches, which are not family-friendly. I mean, seriously, who ever heard of a baby-proof torch?
Spoons are vital to the eating of ice cream.
LIES! You can lick it!
Okay, genius, try eating soup with a lightbulb!
Try doing your homework to the light of a spoon!
Without spoons, oatmeal and cream of wheat would be so very sad.
Wrong again, oatmeal and cream of wheat are breakfast foods of the hot cereal variety, therefore have no emotions.
Says you!
Says anyone with a brain!
You can also use spoons to shove up the nose of non-believers!
Seriously! Non-believers?
Yes.
ANYWAY! Lightbulbs are becoming more and more high-tech, and last longer, there for conserving-
SPOONS WILL RULE!
Emmie said no interrupting!
Technically, we are both Emmie! This is a one-side argument she is typing right now
Why you little- HEY! Give me my lightbulb back!
Not until you say you don't know what you're talking about!
You don't know what you're talking about!
That isn't what I meant!
I don't care! I said it, so give it!
NO! HEY! Give me the spoon

The tape was ended, as the lightbulb supporter began to attack the spoon supporter with her own spoon. Spoon supporter went on to compete in the spoon-wounded olympics, placing second place in the nation at tennis. She later died a lightbulb-related death. :(

1 comments:

Queen of the Cats said...

hey its the best friend abby. i so happy that i with emms right nw! besties forever . outr faces are gonna look funny. more on that later bye 4 now love your new most favorite leotard model in the whole wide chair that i happen to be sitting in right now1 PS Justin Bieber Stinks!!!! circus afro baby!

Post a Comment

© Ems Kitten Korner - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart